- Divorce Timeline
- Amicable Divorce
- Collaborative Law Services In Divorce
- Limited License Legal Technician Options
- Discovering What You Really Want From Your Divorce
- A Guide For Parents Living Apart
- Mediation & Arbitration
- Glossary Of Divorce & Family Law Terms
- Washington State Divorce Law
- Divorce Legal Forms
Parenting Plans & Child Development
Research and Articles Regarding Creating a Parenting Plan and Child Development
- Alienated Children in Divorce: The Alienated Child: A Reformulation of Parental Alienation by Joan B. Kelly and Janet R. Johnston
- Child Adjustment in Joint-Custody Versus Sole-Custody Arrangements: A Meta-Analytic Review by Robert Bauserman
- Child Custody Arrangements: Their Characteristics and Outcomes– Prepared by Sharon Moyer
- Children’s Adjustment in Sole Custody Compared to Joint Custody Families and Principles for Custody Decision Making by Janet R. Johnston
- Developing Beneficial Parenting Plan Models for Children Following Separation and Divorce by Joan B. Kelly
- Findings on Children’s Adjustment and Proposed Guidelines for the Resolution of Custody and Visitation Disputes by Janet R. Johnston
- Parallel Parenting for High Conflict Families by Philip M. Stahl
- Using Child Development Research to Make Appropriate Custody and Access Decisions for Young Children by Joan B. Kelly and Michael E. Lamb
Integrative Family Law can help develop a parenting plan with your family’s best interests in mind.
The child custody attorneys at Integrative Family Law in Seattle, WA can help with a parenting plan that minimizes conflict and remains sensitive to your family’s unique needs. Call us at 206.859.6800 to schedule a consultation.
Nothing on this page is intended as legal advice for an individual.
Call us now to learn more about how we can assist in your specific situation.