“Knowledgeable, compassionate, trustworthy and skilled negotiator”
Cindy S. Huang
As a family law attorney, Cindy S. Huang understands that her role is to help clients navigate a complex legal system during one of the toughest moments in their lives. She strongly believes in maintaining a balance between the legal and emotional sides of family law, and keeping both the big picture and the details in formulating the litigation strategy.
“In divorce or family law cases, huge pieces of the clients’ lives are changing—their families, homes, financial situation, well-being, and even how they define themselves,” says Cindy. “I’m here to help my clients through the legal process with all of those pieces in a new but positive place.”
Cindy has a broad range of family law experience, including cases with complex legal issues, such as divorces involving high net worth. In any situation, she never forgets that the case outcome will have a lifelong impact on the clients and their family members. “Once clients hire me, they can trust that I will do everything I can to protect their immediate and long-term interests, and get the results they need to move forward with their lives in a better place than they were before.”
When working with a client, Cindy carefully analyzes the facts of the case as well as the client’s goals to determine the best plan of action for successful results. Cindy has also built a rapport with the judiciary and fellow members of the bar, thereby gaining an understanding of the most effective methods to represent clients in court. The rapport and understanding enable her to be an even greater advocate for her clients .
Cindy lives in Seattle and spends her free time inventing new recipes for soup (a favorite), figuring out how to become a race car driver, and watching Formula 1 racing.
- J.D., Widener University School of Law
- B.A., University of Washington, Political Science
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association, Family Law Section
- Content editor of Chapter 22 on “Discovery in Family Law Litigation” in the Washington State Bar Association Family Law Deskbook. 2012
- Editor for Chapter 1 “Civil Trial Practice” in Washington Lawyers Practice Manual, 2015
- Content editor of Chapter 1 “Civil Trial Practice” in Washington Lawyers Practice Manual, 2015
- Content editor of Chapter 9 Section VII “Disposition of Property and Liabilities” in Washington Lawyers Practice Manual, 2017
- Content editor of Chapter Section VII “Disposition of Property and Liabilities” in Washington Lawyers Practice Manual, 2019
- Speaker, “Family Law Issues & Rules Financial Advisors Should Be Aware Of,” Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
- KCBA Neighborhood Legal Clinic
- Phi Mu Sorority Housing Corporation Vice-president (past)
- Fluent in Mandarin Chinese